• Prep: 10 min. + chilling
• Yield: 6 Servings
My favorite way to eat broccoli. You can also sprinkle with cooked chopped bacon and diced red onion, but I usually make it this simple way. It makes a great side dish to a Summer picnic lunch.
• 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (1 medium bunch)
• 3/4 cup organic raisins
• approx 1/2 c sunflower seeds
• 1/2 cup Organic Mayo or Veganaise (I like to sub half of that with plain yoghurt)
• 1 Tbsp aple cider vinegar
• 2 tsp maple syrup (the real kind)
Wash broccoli. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, raisins, seeds, onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayo, vinegar and syrup. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat.